Are you ready to take back control of your sugar cravings in just 21 days? You’re just a click away from everything you need to break up with sugar. Join my 21-Day Sugar detox programme and I will show you the easiest way to break your sugar habit for good – without feeling hungry or deprived.
Qty: 1 medium
Potato – boiled
- Onions are a rich source of chromium, which may prevent insulin resistance, which leads to poor BG control and may increase the risk of cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes.
- Onions, particularly red onions are rich in flavonoids, which promote cardiovascular health because of their effect on the inner walls of blood vessels. They can help to prevent heart disease by reducing inflammatory damage.
- There are numerous types of onion available and each give a slightly different flavour to a meal
What you get once you purchase your own 21 day Sugar-Free Programme:
- ???-page Sugar Detox Meal Plan with delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner ideas so you don’t have to work out what to eat.
- ???-page Snacking ebook to keep that sweet tooth at bay but still satisfied without you feeling deprived.
- No ‘diet recipes’! Just regular easily accessible food that you possibly have in your fridge or cupboard right now, but don’t know how to incorporate into a healthy food plan that will sustain you for the whole day and into the evening (a big risk time for most people!).
- 13-page Sugar Detox Success Manual – your bible for the challenge. All you need to know, all in one place
- Daily planners to help you stay on track – knowing what to do isn’t enough & this is the next best thing to a nutritionist in your pocket
- Tips and tricks to help you over the challenges that life throws at you, like eating out and managing stress.
- Chilli peppers are great for adding flavour to many dishes, including sweet dishes. They contain vitamins A and C, potassium and they can have antibacterial effect, reduce LDL cholesterol levels and help keep blood pressure stable.
- There are many types of chilli available from the mild to the very hot. They can be used to liven up many recipes without adding too much heat, calories or carbohydrates.
- Garlic produces a chemical called Allicin, which give garlic its anti-bacterial properties. Garlic can help the body convert bad cholesterol (LDL) into good cholesterol (HDL).
- Garlic can be added to salads and most savoury meals. Because of its anti-bacterial effects, it is beneficial in hot drinks for colds and flu.
- Avocado contains a fatty acid called oleic acid and vitamin E, which lowers bad cholesterol (LDL), and increases good cholesterol (HDL).
- I find avocado excellent for my BG control because they are a healthy fat which helps to slow down the rate of absorption of any other foods eaten at the same time.
- Avocado is best eaten immediately once opened, but a squeeze of lemon or lime juice will help prevent them discolouring too quickly. If you need to keep half an avocado, leave the skin on that half and leave the stone in it and store in an airtight container or cling film.
- Beetroot contains nitrites which relax blood vessel walls and can lower blood pressure. A reduction in blood pressure is beneficial for the avoidance of heart disease and stroke and particularly important for diabetics due to their increased risk of heart disease.
- Beetroots also contain potassium, magnesium and soluble fibre.
- Beetroot can be eaten hot as a vegetable or cold in salads. Young beetroot can be eaten raw in salads.